The GCMR Chat Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The GCMR Chat Room

Remote Control Racing

You are not connected. Please login or register

tickets sales and Sundays race

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1tickets sales and Sundays race Empty tickets sales and Sundays race Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:36 pm

rc10t

hey guyes lets try and get these tickets sold everyone try and sell 5 tickets lets give that truck away ,wayne also has 5 more transponders .also on sunday were going to run a make up race and then the otis race so come on out for a full day of racing .lets all help wayne out by getting those tickets sold .Thanks guys see you all sunday,Ralph

http://thegcmr.com

2tickets sales and Sundays race Empty Re: tickets sales and Sundays race Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:50 pm

Rusty26241

Rusty26241

So how many races will there actually be on Sunday? I have to work so I won't be there. Just wondering how many I will miss.

3tickets sales and Sundays race Empty Re: tickets sales and Sundays race Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:48 pm

Cash Slash

Rusty26241 wrote:So how many races will there actually be on Sunday? I have to work so I won't be there. Just wondering how many I will miss.
Are u off on Sunday the-18th Levi - and how about u James - I'll redo what ever to hook everyone up on the same day-Sorry Levi I had ur weekend of working counted up wrong -We can always work things out.or do make ups at end of season

4tickets sales and Sundays race Empty Re: tickets sales and Sundays race Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:25 pm

closenson

Hey guys cant wait for the racing sunday. Wayne I am off july 18th I hopefully unless something changes I will be good every weekend except for July 25th I think but that day I think I can go into work later. Thanks. See you all sunday.

5tickets sales and Sundays race Empty Re: tickets sales and Sundays race Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:23 pm

Rusty26241

Rusty26241

Cash Slash wrote:
Rusty26241 wrote:So how many races will there actually be on Sunday? I have to work so I won't be there. Just wondering how many I will miss.
Are u off on Sunday the-18th Levi - and how about u James - I'll redo what ever to hook everyone up on the same day-Sorry Levi I had ur weekend of working counted up wrong -We can always work things out.or do make ups at end of season

Yes I will be off on the 18th.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum