The GCMR Chat Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The GCMR Chat Room

Remote Control Racing

You are not connected. Please login or register

July 26th Race - Lets get a crowd

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1July 26th Race - Lets get a crowd Empty July 26th Race - Lets get a crowd Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:30 pm

Cash Slash

Next race Sunday July 26th all you Buckhannon and Canaan Valley and Elkins Racers plan on coming out. Tell a friend lets build up the racing numbers and spectators there is no charge for watching.

2July 26th Race - Lets get a crowd Empty No Rain -No Rain Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:33 am

Cash Slash

Hopefully the rain will hold off there calling for showers in the morning which will only wet the track down for better traction - So lets check over those nitros-buggys-trucks and Slashs and have them ready to roll Sunday at 1:30pm - Levi has been running good - Frank also -and I can't even get ole Ralph to mess up so I can get around him. - Question is -is their someone out there that can outrun these gents - Oh I bet there is. Soon as Dale chills out he'll be a force to reckon with. Buckhannon Boys and the Canaan Boys have yet to mix it up if all shows it'll be interesting. Tell a friend and bring a friend we'll see ya Sunday. Watch out for the Snake.

3July 26th Race - Lets get a crowd Empty were racing Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:39 am

rc10t

Just got the word from wayne ,were racing ,every things good to go the weather map is show clear so lets all get readt to race every one come on out

http://thegcmr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum