The GCMR Chat Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The GCMR Chat Room

Remote Control Racing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Track Changes for 2010 and other news and a few thank yous and buy a chance

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Cash Slash

The track has been changed for 2010 - Doubled in size - 417'= 1 lap - went from 8' to 14'wide lanes plenty of room for nitros and electrics, a couple of large jumps and and uphill u turn section ,Thanks to Levi Judy and his backhoe operating skills he cleaned up the place and put in some under ground piping to get rid of wet areas.I purchased a Trackmate electronic system that counts lap times and a bunch of other things. Thanks to Dusty Campbell the computer wiz for telling me what to buy and then making it work.System cost close to $1000.00 bucks so were SELLING CHANCES ON A SLASH COMPLETE SYSTEM TO PAY FOR IT. In the process of putting in a restroom for who ever gives a crap. lol We need to grow in racers and I believe this is a step forward in that direction - It' a sport that folks can enjoy with their kids they seem to be naturals and as always for The Big Boys Toys.Plenty of parking shaded pit areas- You can still go to church and make it to the races.

wtcarter

wtcarter

The new track is amazing! Thank you so much Wayne for making this available to us!!!! cheers

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum