The GCMR Chat Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The GCMR Chat Room

Remote Control Racing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Points question

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Points question Empty Points question Thu May 06, 2010 12:12 am

Karazee

Hey I am not trying to be picky or anything, it does not even apply to my points. I do want to clarify how they are done though, heats start at 20 and drop two per finish, feature starts at 30 and drops two per finish, is this correct? If that is correct how does Tommy have 31? that doesn't add up when you drop by 2 on everything. Sorry I am OCD when it comes to numbers. tongue

Cash Slash

Karazee wrote:Hey I am not trying to be picky or anything, it does not even apply to my points. I do want to clarify how they are done though, heats start at 20 and drop two per finish, feature starts at 30 and drops two per finish, is this correct? If that is correct how does Tommy have 31? that doesn't add up when you drop by 2 on everything. Sorry I am OCD when it comes to numbers. tongue
The points for a feature starts at 30 for first place and drop by 2 points (2nd place 28 points -3rd place 26 points) as you said until you get to 9th place which is 14 points after ninth place they begin dropping by one point -meaning 10th place is 13 points -11th place is 12 points until you get to 15th place which 15th and below will receive 2 points - Hope this helps - Exsample Tommy had 18 heat points and 13 feature points which = 31 points The heat races run the same way but there will never be 11 racers in a heat.

3Points question Empty Re: Points question Sat May 08, 2010 1:33 pm

Karazee

thanks for explaining and now it is here for anyone to read if they want to know.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum