The GCMR Chat Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The GCMR Chat Room

Remote Control Racing

You are not connected. Please login or register

May 23rd Race Results

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1May 23rd Race Results Empty May 23rd Race Results Sun May 23, 2010 11:24 pm

Cash Slash

Diane will have results up soon on season points etc. Just a little about the race today for those who didn't make it or likes to keep up with RC Racing in WV that visit our site. The track conditions were tacky to wet and changed all day. Periods of rain and sun but we were under canopies it was a great day even though I toasted 2 motors and I wasn't the only one that broke stuff.....But Wasn't it Fun....
Travis Carter cleaned up this weekend with Carter winning the SCT feature and the 5 Lap Bash which had dinner for two at C&J Restaurant (Prizes,feature money and trophy totaled around $90 bucks) thanks to them for the sponsoring of that race and it was topped with a $10.00 cash prize given by Homer Schoonover Thanks folks.... Remember to patronize the buisnesses that give us prizes and tell them ur a racer.....
Ralph Currence the brother of THE GREAT GREG CURRENCE captured his first win today in the buggy class he took the lead and never looked back he took home $40.00 and a trophy.
I made mention earlier this week that someone would break the 13 second mark and it happened - Look at the times when there posted because I dont remember who they were....but.... Dudes thats blazing speeds....And more than one did it.
Well sorry if I missed someone ..... I just hoped u racers had a good time and u come back.

2May 23rd Race Results Empty Re: May 23rd Race Results Mon May 24, 2010 12:19 am

wtcarter

wtcarter

I am so glad that my truck stayed together today. We couldn't have a better group of racers at our track! Everyone is so friendly and quick to help if needed. Again Wayne, thank you sooooo much for having this for us. I had a blast!!!

3May 23rd Race Results Empty May 23rd race Mon May 24, 2010 8:29 am

rc10t

Great raceing yesterday mudder than hell but some great raceing.congratulations Travis on winning the short course main Thanks everybody for comeing out to race lets keep it up .

http://thegcmr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum