The GCMR Chat Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The GCMR Chat Room

Remote Control Racing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Thank You's

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Thank You's  Empty Thank You's Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:26 pm

Cash Slash

Folks I want to thank every one who helped sell or bought tickets on the Slash - between those sales and what money we were getting from racing fees and me bumming my Dear Wifes money from playing music -I was able to pay the $970.00 off that I borrowed for the Trackmate System and laptop. I think everyone will agree it has made racing more enjoyable. Thank You Terry Currence for the great photos this week -shes the mother of Dale Pitzer and Ralphs wife if you see her down at Wal-Marts tell her you liked the slide show. Dusty and Ralph thanks for being there - These guys are picking up the slack behind the scenes The GCMR wouldn't click without them. Thank You to all the Racers just a bunch of Damn Good Guys everyone helping out the track and fellow racers and supporting our hobby - Thanks again to the Wife for managing the web site. I'm sure all agree it adds another aspect to our racing. If I missed anyone Thank You. Last but not least Thanks GREG CURRENCE for your vision and getting this track started.

Last edited by Cash Slash on Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum