The GCMR Chat Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The GCMR Chat Room

Remote Control Racing

You are not connected. Please login or register

RACING at Phil Arbogasts House Saturday August 21 1:00 PM

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Cash Slash

Phil wants racers to come out and run his cool track near Highland Park area - Bring a few bucks we'll throw it in the hat and race-The GCMR Trackmate System will be there so bring your transponder-Wheres the Track? From GO-Mart go toward the Corridor on Route 219 out toward Kelly Motors -In front of the Woodford Oil Station take a right like going to the Cemetary-Go to the Intersection take a right into housing development you'll see the Track - Any Questions Call Phil At 304-636-8973 or 304-621-1597

wtcarter

wtcarter

Cash Slash wrote:Phil wants racers to come out and run his cool track near Highland Park area - Bring a few bucks we'll throw it in the hat and race-The GCMR Trackmate System will be there so bring your transponder-Wheres the Track? From GO-Mart go toward the Corridor on Route 219 out toward Kelly Motors -In front of the Woodford Oil Station take a right like going to the Cemetary-Go to the Intersection take a right into housing development you'll see the Track - Any Questions Call Phil At 304-636-8973 or 304-621-1597

I can tell you that Phil and Matt have put a ton of time and thought into his track. I have ran on phil's track several times and when I showed up to race this past Sunday I has amazed! The track had wider lanes, sick turns and some kick ass jumps. Thank you Phil for the awsome track option!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum