The GCMR Chat Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The GCMR Chat Room

Remote Control Racing

You are not connected. Please login or register

2011, better again?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

12011, better again?  Empty 2011, better again? Thu Oct 21, 2010 11:07 am

Karazee

Hey all, I kinda tail spinned there at the end of the year had a few things going on off the track. (nothing to devastating) I also had a couple poor performances on the track so I kinda bailed a few weeks early. I am still looking forward to next season and racing with everyone again so goodluck on those winter upgrades and adjustments. See ya at the track!

22011, better again?  Empty racing Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:26 am

crash

lets race,im ready with i hope some awsome upgrades,any way we need to get together and get a new track going.start talking racin instead off video games

32011, better again?  Empty Racing Starts Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:00 am

vexcon

So have you desided when the races will start up this year

http://www.buckm18.zoomshare.com

42011, better again?  Empty racin and playin Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:26 pm

crash

i dont know when we are going to get things going at the race track,but i spent the whole day sunday working on my track,made some changes to it graded the whole track down to good smooth dirt freshened up the jumps added some new jumps and some new s turns,it was a blast to get to run on,we ran ten batterys dead after working on it.
if theres any one around thats ready to race and wants to play a little the next nice weekend let me know,im ready to play and race.

52011, better again?  Empty biger and better Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:41 pm

crash

yall dont know what your missing,now with all the changes to my track i made another its now a figure 8 track i made a bridge so i can cross lanes and then go under the bridge its pretty sweet.

62011, better again?  Empty Re: 2011, better again? Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:27 am

rc10t

we all need to get together and figure out what we need to do at the track willl get a time we can all meet and take it from there, I know Phil is ready ,I have all my trucks ready cant wait for the season to start .Talk to you all soon

http://thegcmr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum