The GCMR Chat Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The GCMR Chat Room

Remote Control Racing

You are not connected. Please login or register

couple questions

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1couple questions Empty couple questions Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:24 pm

Karazee

Hopefully I can make it this saturday, but incase I do not I have a couple questions. First why did the first race get cancelled already? I know things come up and such and not that big of a deal but the schedule just came out then the 1st race got cancelled, so just curious. Second and the more important question that I actually came to post. I know myself and I believe the majority if not all the racers come and race for the fun. I also know that Wayne has never tried to turn profits on his track, so why couldn't we do $5.00 per class this year? There should still be money for trophies and still winner payout (just instead of 50 maybe 20-25). I mean I will probably race both classes regardless 5 or 10 bucks per class, but with gas over 4.00 per gallon (and rising) and the price of repairs and upgrades on these trucks. I thought it was a reasonable question and a good idea. I have mentioned this to Levi, Brock, and Adam all thought it was a good idea. I would really appreciate some responses on this from others. Cya guys at the track.

2couple questions Empty Re: couple questions Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:21 am

rc10t

Hey Brad not to sure yet but the first race is Mothers day I would say thats why it got concelled .

http://thegcmr.com

Cash Slash

Ralph is correct on his response about the Mothers Day Race - Had a few calls and rightly so about cancelling this race my mother is gone so Hug and Love them while you can. Also the rain won't let up long enough for us to get the new track and upgrades completed. So a few extra days will also be welcome.

4couple questions Empty Answer to $10.00 Racing Fee Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:29 pm

Cash Slash

Your correct on not turning a profit its all about Racers having a nice track to get together and have fun. This years upgrades to the track-Treated wood elevated drivers stand which will have a registration booth
underneath,solar panel battery charging system to run the computer and Trackmate System. Piping-transducers-trophies-free drinks. Racers pay for tranducers as they sell also drinks and trophies and purse for winnings are all in the $10.00 fee per class. I think we will attract more racers weekly by paying decent purses. I absorb the initial costs but receive most of it back by seasons end. We do need capital thru out the season to operate week to week. But I understand living costs are high so as always we can adjust and do what the majority wants - Its all about enjoying RC Racing.

Last edited by Cash Slash on Wed Apr 27, 2011 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update)

5couple questions Empty Racing prices Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:33 pm

dustman

Hey all I am fine with 5.00 or 10.00 dollars per class. I wouldn't mind a reduced payout because like most of us I just race for the fun. Just as long as Wayne can keep the track running!!! I really enjoy racing with everyone so whatever is decided I am all for it.

6couple questions Empty Re: couple questions Mon May 09, 2011 5:18 pm

wtcarter

wtcarter

I vote for staying at $10. With all the improvements made to the track and the cost involved we owe it to the track to pitch in financially.

7couple questions Empty Re: couple questions Tue May 10, 2011 4:33 pm

rc10t

with all the changes and up grades that have taken place at the track ,$10.00 is a more than reasonable price to pay .The changes this year are amazing the new drivers stand ,the track itself this is going to be a really great year cant wait to get started .

http://thegcmr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum