The GCMR Chat Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The GCMR Chat Room

Remote Control Racing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rock Crawling track in Elkins?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rock Crawling track in Elkins? Empty Rock Crawling track in Elkins? Sun May 30, 2010 9:57 pm

WVDan

Hello all. I'm wanting to get into R/C rock crawling and found a post in another forum that someone has built a rock crawling course in Elkins. I can not find any other information on it, and have not heard back from the email I sent that was with the post.

Is there anyone who knows where this track is or can give me any more information about it?

Thanks,
WVDan

2Rock Crawling track in Elkins? Empty rock crawler course in Elkins Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:47 pm

budman

What details have you heard about this track? I only know of three courses, which are mine and two other friends. None of us have really messed with it this year, because we've been hooked on short course racing right now, but my course is pretty badass. Let me know what' the email from this forum is and I'll figure it out.

3Rock Crawling track in Elkins? Empty Re: Rock Crawling track in Elkins? Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:53 am

WVDan

I've not heard anything back. The forum I seen the post in was rcrockcrawling.com
the email was docholiday@ something. The post mentioned they have two and working on a third. It was posted over a year ago.

4Rock Crawling track in Elkins? Empty rock crawling Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:07 am

budman

yeah ok, it's our courses your talking about, that email is a buddy of mine. We did build them a year ago, and like I said we were into it pretty heavy last summer and then got into these other trucks, but the courses are still there. If your interested just give me a call and you can check it out. ph (304)614-5346

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum