The GCMR Chat Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The GCMR Chat Room

Remote Control Racing

You are not connected. Please login or register

July 18th Race and weather

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1July 18th Race and weather Empty July 18th Race and weather Sun Jul 18, 2010 7:19 am

dustman

I checked the radar and it looks like the rain may be moved outta here by race time. Wayne are we still gonna try and have the race? Jon was comming up from Glenville and if we are planning on canceling I want to give him a call.

2July 18th Race and weather Empty We Are Racing today Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:44 am

Cash Slash

dustman wrote:I checked the radar and it looks like the rain may be moved outta here by race time. Wayne are we still gonna try and have the race? Jon was comming up from Glenville and if we are planning on canceling I want to give him a call.
I've checked all the weather sources and during race time its sunshine and cloudy - Greg was lookin down last week and said the dust was so bad that they couldn't see the race - He talked to Mother Nature and she said since I was to lazy to water the track prior to the race she would take care of it this week - Hows that for an answer -Crap on the weather folks.
[b]WE WILL RACE TODAY

3July 18th Race and weather Empty Re: July 18th Race and weather Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:50 am

dustman

That's what I like to hear. Looking forward to another great day of racing. cheers

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum