The GCMR Chat Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The GCMR Chat Room

Remote Control Racing

You are not connected. Please login or register

JUNE 6th RACE WEATHER ALERT - NEED YOUR INPUT

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Cash Slash

Fellow Racers - Keep watching this Site - It's calling for 90% chance of rain and high winds tomorrow - I can control alot of things but not mother nature - Lets see what tomorrow brings and see if there is a change in the forecast - I'll make a call on canceling the race and scheduling a make up race by 11:00 am tomorrow - Your input will be appreciated on what everyone thinks - Call me or post something - Mature Nature Sucks

Rusty26241

Rusty26241

I just looked at the Weather Channel and by 2:00pm the chance of rain is down to 30%. The chance of rain goes down from there. Maybe we just start a little later than normal. At any rate, I'll be up there about 12:30. See ya.

dustman

Checked wunderground.com and they are calling for eighty percent til 11pm hen it goes to twenty. Did you get the pole in for me to run some cat5 on? I plan on comming up and putting that cable in even if we don't race. Lets keep our fingers crossed for the weather to clear up.

Cash Slash

dustman the pole is up with water proof boxes in stalled -looks like we might luck out on the wx

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum