The GCMR Chat Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The GCMR Chat Room

Remote Control Racing

You are not connected. Please login or register

September 5th Race -Weather is looking great-lets have a good turnout

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Cash Slash

I'm playing music for the next two days so I'd better post while I have the chance.The Summer race season has pasted all too fast but I have made many new friends and thats a good thing and I'm sure others fill the same. Lets talk about Greg Currence for a second and I know many of you didn't know Greg but I wish you could have. Greg and I go back about thirty three living years and were as close as brothers as Ralph will tell you. We tightened that bond more during his bout with cancer. Greg was not a sickly person,the cancer thing was it and he whipped it - He never complained. We spent years rondevouzing , music , drinking , cycles etc. The last thing was the building of the track which Greg ran his cars around but never got to race on. We never intended to have races just a place to run our cars (I was a rookie). Greg went to the happy hunting ground in his sleep from a heart attack. Since it was the last thing Greg , Ralph and I shared together we started The GCMR - Every Sunday each and everyone of you have helped keep his memory alive in the dirt that he turned into an RC Track - This Sunday Greg will return again to crown two people The GCMR 2010 Season Champions.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum