The GCMR Chat Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The GCMR Chat Room

Remote Control Racing

You are not connected. Please login or register

[b]Bounty Race Sunday August 23rd,2009 - Weather Sunny and Seventies[/b]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Cash Slash

THE GREG CURRENCE MEMORIAL RACEWAYhas placed a bounty on two racers in the dirt oval race only. LEVI JUDY-has been kicking butt in the Slash Class with his smooth driving skills and speed week after week. Levi, The GCMR has placed a $10.00 Bounty on you. Titus HelmickA race fan made the comment that you were born with RC Racing Skills and us old men were fighting to learn - Titus uses Blazing Speed backed up with driving ablities. Titus, THE GCMR has placed a $10.00 bounty on you.This Bounty is just for the week of August 23rd,2009. Racers are you Bounty Hunters or Backseat Drivers!!! The Snake race money from the last race will carry over also to this Sunday. See you at the Track

2[b]Bounty Race Sunday August 23rd,2009 - Weather Sunny and Seventies[/b] Empty sundays race Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:41 am

rc10t

That sounds good think I finally have everything working right cant wait to get back on the track

http://thegcmr.com

Rusty26241

Rusty26241

affraid lol! affraid lol! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Sounds good!! So, if Titus and I continue our domination on the track, will the bounty go up? By the way, I should have a secret weapon with me Sunday! Laughing Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum