The GCMR Chat Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The GCMR Chat Room

Remote Control Racing

You are not connected. Please login or register

GCMR logo - Web updates - Selling Tickets- Etc.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Cash Slash

Dusty has come up with a groovy logo for the track - he's checking with a printer to see what it would cost to have them made up for the cars...... Diane the web lady or my wife is in the process of writing a program so we can down load the Trackmate info on race results. We are still learning the Trackmate system so it's a process to get it doing what we need it to..... She is also awaiting photos of the new track so she can up date About the Track..... You will find a few updates have already happened.....Friday evening at 5pm we'll be at Krogers selling tickets on the Slash - we need a bunch more sold please help so we can pay off the Trackmate System.....Thanks for all whos helped so far..... Everyone has to agree it's made life easier for all. Thats the reason I took the plunge and bought it. Well thats my time on the stump later Cash Slash

wtcarter

wtcarter

Wayne if we cannot sell enough tickets I am willing to donate some coin to the cause!

Cash Slash

Thanks man -we still have time to push tickets hopefully we'll make it

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum