The GCMR Chat Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The GCMR Chat Room

Remote Control Racing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Track Updates

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Track Updates Empty Track Updates Sun May 09, 2010 6:27 pm

Cash Slash

Well I enjoy working on the track so today I went up and completed the John House not the greatest -butt it will do for now.I talk to Greg & Otis while I work - wish all could have met Greg he was one heck of a man and he liked things done right. Otis wants Levi to teach him how to drive because he wins alot -so I quit talking to Otis. Moved some picnick tables up and trimmed some trees -put up banners from Traxxas and Associated also some Miller and Coors banners that Valley Distributors gave Dusty -Tommy don't forget the Bud banners special thank you to all the folks that gave us banners. It makes the track look good. Well thats about it sale tickets on the Slash it will get me out of debt and we can afford some other stuff. See ya Sunday bring a friend let get this track growing. Wayner

2Track Updates Empty Re: Track Updates Mon May 10, 2010 8:21 pm

Cash Slash

Cash Slash wrote:Well I enjoy working on the track so today I went up and completed the John House not the greatest -butt it will do for now.I talk to Greg & Otis while I work - wish all could have met Greg he was one heck of a man and he liked things done right. Otis wants Levi to teach him how to drive because he wins alot -so I quit talking to Otis. Moved some picnick tables up and trimmed some trees -put up banners from Traxxas and Associated also some Miller and Coors banners that Valley Distributors gave Dusty -Tommy don't forget the Bud banners special thank you to all the folks that gave us banners. It makes the track look good. Well thats about it sale tickets on the Slash it will get me out of debt and we can afford some other stuff. See ya Sunday bring a friend let get this track growing. Wayner

Well got the grass planted and mulched -hope it rains just enough to make it grow -no rain on Sunday please -is anyone reading this stuff?

3Track Updates Empty Re: Track Updates Thu May 13, 2010 8:15 am

Rusty26241

Rusty26241

I'm reading this stuff. I knew there was something special about Otis Very Happy ! I just got done working 3 days of 12 hour shifts so I don't get much computer time. I work this weekend so I won't be there to race, so Wayne you have a chance to win. Good luck to you all.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum