The GCMR Chat Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The GCMR Chat Room

Remote Control Racing

You are not connected. Please login or register

May 23rd Race R U Ready to Rumble???

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1May 23rd Race R U Ready to Rumble??? Empty May 23rd Race R U Ready to Rumble??? Sat May 22, 2010 9:22 pm

Cash Slash

Well I think the weather will be good enough to race - Will Tommy Phillips be able to repeat another Heat and Feature win like last week? With Levi and Adam and Travis plus a few others going to make it tomorrow it will be tough. It seems that the competition is so close in the SCT class it will be rough for anyone to dominate the class. I've already seen that brushed or brushless it comes down to driver and set ups - we will see by the end of the season if this holds true.
Titus was knocked out of the feature with buggy troubles which gave me the win - I don't look for that to happen tomorrow. These young guys like Titus and Dale coming up with blazing speeds and quick reaction it's going to make it hard on the old folks in the Buggy class. I spent the evenings going through my racing machines shimming -cleaning-and resetting them, I wonder if it help.
Well the track looks good should be good traction with the rain we've had so thats all I have tosay See ya tomorrow.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum