The GCMR Chat Room
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The GCMR Chat Room

Remote Control Racing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Race Marathon on June 20th

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Race Marathon on June 20th Empty Race Marathon on June 20th Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:31 pm

Cash Slash

Whats every ones thoughts on doing the Otis Classic make up race and the Fathers Day Race on June 20th? Think it over let me know- we all will decide - I know its double money etc - I'm trying to find a date where Close and Judy are both off on Sunday -James let me know ur schedule -I know Levi's -We can start earlier and take a break in between races so everyone can do setups and charge batteries-We can use the house if u need electric - We can Burn a few hotdogs and pops at half time - People also my have other functions for the eve so let me know and I'll figure out another date its no big deal either way -thanks

2Race Marathon on June 20th Empty Re: Race Marathon on June 20th Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:13 pm

closenson

Wayne,
Thanks for considering our schedule. Fathers day I have to work but I am trying to see if i can leave at noon. If I am able to do this witch I should be, the earliest that I can be there is 1:30. Is the Otis race a Points race? I will let you know something as soon as possible. See ya sunday. Cant wait.

3Race Marathon on June 20th Empty Re: Race Marathon on June 20th Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:18 pm

rc10t

Lets just reshedule it will make it easier on everyone ,we can decide on sunday

http://thegcmr.com

4Race Marathon on June 20th Empty Re: Race Marathon on June 20th Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:38 pm

Cash Slash

I agree its hard enough to do one race - This Sunday looks bad but we'll see how the weather pans out

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum